Friday, April 8, 2011

What i already know

What I Already Know


My focus question is “Are NFL players successful after they leave the NFL? I already know that the average NFL career is three years and that a lot of players after they leave the NFL aren’t very successful. They have signs of depression and many turn into drug addicts and or alcoholics. I also know that many college players who leave school early to enter the NFL after the NFL aren’t successful because lack of education. Additionally and most important for those who actually have a career In the NFL they have no retirement plans or benefits. By doing research I hope to learn that I have to get an education and to learn from there mistakes.

1 comment:

  1. It seems like it will be easy for to create a full research paper based on these ideas.

    ReplyDelete