Wednesday, April 13, 2011

UnGoogleable Research Paper Highlight Reflection

UnGoogleable Research Paper Highlight Reflection


-----Reading and highlighting the sources for my UnGoogleable research paper helped me to... See the important information instead of the un useful information. ----I learned… that the site Ms. Priester was very useful it was really cool that we could highlight things on the internet. ---I can break my information into three sections. ---One sections is… The effects of concussions after there career. ---Another section is… If they are successful after their retirement. ---The third section is… How the players have Depression and emotional problems after their done playing. ---My next step to write a research paper should be… To have a graphic organizer to put all my ideas and information.

1 comment:

  1. Brian, next time, make sure this is in paragraph form.
    :)

    ReplyDelete