Tuesday, April 12, 2011

UnGoogleable Research Paper Website Selection Reflection

UnGoogleable Research Paper Website Selection Reflection


Today in class I had to find seven different sites about my question “Are NFL players successful after they leave the NFL?” --To search for websites, I … used the websites Ms. Priester provided for me like Google scholar, Qwiki and a bunch of other ones. --When I found a website related to my focus question, I… Read a little bit of it to see if it was any good useful information then I copied the url and posted it on the form and in Google docs. --I knew some of the websites I found were unacceptable because… Some of them had a lot of ads and not very much information and it didn’t have an author or the date when posted. --I know the websites I selected are good because … They had so much useful information they had a little to almost no ads they had the date posted and had the author. --Tomorrow, I expect that Ms. Priester will tell me to … Find some more sites with not so many ads.

3 comments:

  1. There's some errors here but there not spelling errors go back and fix the ... and the --

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I knew the magic way to find websites without ads. Luckily, we found plenty of sites to support your focus question.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Make sure that this is in paragraph form.

    ReplyDelete