Monday, April 18, 2011

My Feelings about the upcoming CSTs

My Feelings about the upcoming CSTs
Identify one or two feeling words to summarize how you feel about taking California Standardized Tests. Ridiculous and Boring. Give an example of something you have experienced to support the feeling word you identified above. The CSTs are always boring because we just take tests all day and it gets very boring. Give an example of something you have experienced to support the feeling word you identified above. I also think it is ridiculous because I don’t think that we should have to take all those tests and there is so many questions and it’s just a lot. Write how you currently feel about the upcoming tests. I am currently not excited about the CSTs at all and I hope I do good on them.

1 comment:

  1. I am glad that you are going to try on tests even though you think they are ridiculous. PS You left a little of the suggested outline in your paragraph.

    ReplyDelete