Friday, April 29, 2011

Campus Life Third-Person Paragraph

Campus Life Third-Person Paragraph

--Explain what you do to get ready for school in the morning. My mourning routine is I wake up at approxitmently 7:09 and get in the shower and get out around 7:30 and put my clothes on because that is very important. Then I go to the cafe and get my grub on. --Explain how dinner hour works in your house. We have dinner at 5:30 we have the same food every week just on different days my favorite is when we have pasta because pasta is the bomb. --Explain how lunchtime in the café works. The same thing applies to out dinner in the house we usually have the same food every week its alright

1 comment:

  1. Ash! It seems that you were one of the many kids who did not follow instructions for this assignment. It was supposed to be written in third-person. This is in first-person.

    ReplyDelete