Thursday, January 6, 2011

winter narrative

Winter Narrative




Over winter break I had a really fun time at my mentor’s house. My mentor is Ms. Tyler she is the vice principal of San Pasqual middle school. So for dinner I went to her house in Rancho Bernardo. I went to her house on Christmas eve. The dinner that we had was delicious we had tasty turkey mash potatoes , Mac and cheese, biscuits it was the Bomb! Ms.Tyler and her daughters husband cooked the food. I thought the food was very good and delicious. We also had a very good dessert it was some kind of really good pie i don't know what it was but it was very good. Then after we cleaned everything up. I got to open up my presents. That was the best part. So my first present was the new ipod touch witch was the best present and they also gave me an ipod case with it also they got my name engraved on the back of the ipod. Then i got a blanket that she made me that is very cool. She also gave me an 25 itunes card so i could put games,movies, and music. I thought that was really cool. Then after that she took me home and then the next day i got my presents i got the Steve Nash that i asked for i was really happy that i got that over all that was really good Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment