Friday, January 28, 2011

Thid Quarter Goals Reflection

Third Quarter Goals Reflection

My goals for the third quarter are to get above a 3.00 and to also have better behavior and listen more. The work that I have done to achieve those goals is that I have been working hard since the quarter started and I also have been behaving and listening. The thing that I need to do better is to do my homework every night and finish my class work in class. At the end of the third quarter I will expect to feel good at the end of the third quarter because I have done almost all of my wok this quarter.

3 comments:

  1. You should have done you hw for today :]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brian you should start doing your work you were doing alright at first but you slacking off now start doing you work :]

    ReplyDelete