Sunday, January 9, 2011

House Symbols

House Symbols


A Football symbolizes our house Boys 8. Everybody loves football in our house especially me. Football is my favorite sport and its Jose’s and Marvin’s favorite sport. To most people, this is just a violent sport which it is. To us, it represents a fun game in which you can hit people and not get in trouble. It is also a game that I love and that I enjoy very very much. Football is game that everyone can enjoy you don’t have to play football to enjoy it you just have to like it I guess. Our house is the best house ever.

4 comments:

  1. Good job Brian for listening to Ema and I when we told you :]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job Mr. Hernadez on doing your homework. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. fun isn't a word, say exciting or something. Com on man!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well if you think about it in football you can get in trouble for hitting people because I got in trouble for laying some kid out when he was away from the play.

    ReplyDelete