Tuesday, January 18, 2011

"The Skull and the Arrow" Underdog Paragraph

“The Skull and the Arrow” Underdog paragraph


A time when I and my team were an underdog was when we were in the championship game against a team called the Murrieta Thunder Hawks. They were the only team to beat us that year so we were 10 -1 the score was 20-6 when they beat us. But when they beat us I wasn’t there because I had a cast because I broke my pinky really bad. So in the championship they were our opponent. So on the first drive of the game I had an interception from the end zone all the way to the 50 yard line and then we scored on that drive. I also had a punt return for like 70 yards but it got called back because one of my team mates roughed the kicker so they called it back and I was extremely angry. So the final score of the game was 14-6 us of course because I was there!

No comments:

Post a Comment