Wednesday, January 19, 2011

" The Skull and the Arrow" In the Cave

“The Skull and Arrow” In the Cave


If I was beaten badly and saw a cave I would…….. First I would go gets some firewood and start a fire with a flint. Then I would go hunting and find some food and I would recover from my wounds and gather enough strength and get my revenge by robbing a gun store because I don’t have any money and get all the guns I could carry and then go find the people who beat me up and get my revenge on all of them and then I would and then I would go because people thought that I was dead

3 comments:

  1. Good job on your blog post but your grammar is a bit off in your first sentence. Other than that good job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brian I am so proud of you You are doing great now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thats cool that you like caves i think caves are fun to see.

    ReplyDelete