Thursday, September 1, 2011

Response to Priester's Syllabus

Response to Priester's Syllabus


I feel really good about this year in English ten I have learned a lot last year like what to do and what not to do. I know that I have to stay on top of my stuff and not get behind and try to play catch up because that doesn’t work most of the time. One of the things from Ms. Priester’s syllabus is the class room expectations and last year I didn’t really live up to those expectations but im positive I can follow them this year. I also saw that the work is going to be harder and there is going to be more of it but it shouldn’t be a problem all I have to do is stay on top of it. The rules that Ms. Priester has for the most part are fair I agree with them all you have to do is be quiet and do the work!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Well, I am glad I have this in writing. :-) On a more serious note, I am very impressed at how much you have matured since last year.

    ReplyDelete