Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Dragons' Den First Semester Week 4: Power Outage on Thursday

Dragons' Den First Semester Week 4: Power Outage on Thursday        

 I came back from school and was chillen in my house for a little bit then the power went out it was so wack I was so bored and I was mad because my phone died so I really had absolutely nothing to do no TV no music no phone no nothing. But I’m glad the campus set something up we all got to go up to the café and chill for a couple of hours and I was on restriction so it was even better but overall I thought that the power outage was really fun and I hope it happens again

7 comments:

  1. Your story sounds like you are telling it to some of your friends. Its not a very good way to tell a story needs work..

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's really funny how they let you off the hook with you restriction..

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope it happens again that night was really fun and chill:) They should have the cafe opened like that every night:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with Sabrea. This doesn't look like sophomore-level work. Look over your work before post it. Your "paragraph" is two, long run-on sentences. :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. What did you do in the cafe? Did you study?

    ReplyDelete
  6. This post need some more work. Then it would look better after.

    ReplyDelete