Tuesday, August 23, 2011

First Day of School 2011

First Day of School 2011


When I woke up on the first day of my sophomore year of school at San Pasqual Academy, I was not excited at all I was so tired and did not want to go to school. But I went anyways. So the first class was aright I wasn’t really feeling good I started to get the “bubble guts” So in the next class I went home because it was bad. Then I went home and watched “Keeping Up With The Kardashians” That is one of my favorite shows because it has Kim Kardashian in it and she is HOT!!

4 comments:

  1. Good job on doing your work. Hope you feel better & keep up the good work:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your post is unique because even though you felt bad you still attempted to come school.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh! I am glad you are feeling better. That picture of Kim is a little too revealing for school. Please replace it with one in which she is following the dress code. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like how you were honest with your feelings, nice effort.

    ReplyDelete