Friday, July 1, 2011

Symbolism in “The Skull and the Arrow” Underdog Paragraph

Symbolism in “The Skull and the Arrow” Underdog Paragraph


A Time when I was an underdog was when we played Murrieta Thunder hawks. We played them earlier in the season but that was when I broke my pinky so I didn’t get to play and one of our other players was injured to so we ended up losing 20-6 our only loss of the season. So four games later we play them in the Polmar Championship. So three plays into their first drive I get a pick in the back of the end zone and take it all the way back to the fifty. Which leads out team to score the first Touchdown. Then we kick it off and stop them so they punt it and I end up getting a touchdown I took it to the house because im a beast. But we ended up beating them and winning the Championship.

1 comment:

  1. um I strongly disagree with that beast comment you just made.

    ReplyDelete