Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Revenge

                                Revenge
                  We were playing our rival team Rancho bearnardo and they are always talking smack even though they suck. We have already beaten them three times before. So right off the bat the bat they start talking smack to me after I doo dooed on them when I scored a touchdown saying all these vulgar words to me and I didn’t like it so I told them I was coming for them. So on kickoff I had a chance to get one of them and I just blew him up and laid him out. I also play defense so I also had another chance to get the rest of them back and I made sure of it.

8 comments:

  1. Avoid using slang. Some comments are inappropriate and unnecessary. Proofread your work before posting it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was very mean and I saw that hit you put on that rancho bernardo kid that was a mean hit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was not a mean hit that was a nasty hit, but you do need to avoid that language! what if someone seen this?

    ReplyDelete
  4. You really need to avoid slang and sometimes your sentences dont make sense but other than that it was a good paragraph.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You need to work on this, your not talking to a bunch of kids like you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. haha wowzerz...no comment on the slang. Nice post thoe:P.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like your story sounds pretty mean to do that but it sounds something you would.

    ReplyDelete