Monday, October 25, 2010

"The Necklace" Husband point of view

At the period of time when my wife was invited to ball but she had nothing to wear  but rags to wear, so she asked me if I can buy her a dress that cost 400 Franks . So after I thought about getting her dress I decided to give her the money that I was going to use to buy and new rifle so she can buy her a new dress for the the ball. She was still complaining because she did not have any jewelry to wear to the ball but i mentioned that she can wear flowers but she said that she did not want to look poor so she had to ask her friend to use a expensive necklace.  and she lost it so we spent 10 years of our life paying it of so she did not know that  my wife had lost her necklace, witch did i mention it was fake and only worth 400 franks and we spent more than 30,000 franks.

1 comment: