Monday, August 9, 2010

My Weekend

My weekend was very fun because I went to the gym. I was so happy that they opened the gym because it has been closed for like a month and a half and it was great to get in the gym and play basketball and also get in the weight room which is always important. Then on Saturday I went to the movies and watched the movie The Other Guys. The movie was very funny because Will Ferrell and Mark Walberg are good actors but some parts of the movie were dumb and some parts were funny. Finally on Sunday I went with my mentor to go play soccer in San Diego. I go every Sunday to play its really fun gets a good little exercise in. Then after that I went to Sports Chalet in San Diego to go buy some much needed football equipment. It was really cool because I have never been there before and they have so much stuff I had to buy some pads that costs 70 dollars and then I bought two Paris of basketball shorts that costs like 90 dollars so even thou it was very fun it was also very expencive.Finally I went to go get something to eat so I suggested that we go to the panda buffet because I love Chinese food. It was very cool that they have a wide variety of food from salmon, crab, chicken, sushi, chow Maine, ice cream and a bunch of other very tasty foods that I like. So that was my weekend.

2 comments:

  1. Sucks that you can't be in the gym till like 8:00 because of our volleyball practices.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats cool, I wanted to see that movie but never got the chance to so you should give me that coupon you have so I can get in. Yes the gym opened and I was playing with my A game and scored a lot of points on your team. I can tell you like chinese food cause you and andrew always go to panda express together! Good that you had a good weekend.

    ReplyDelete