Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Embarrassing moment

Most Embarrassing Moment


One of the most embarrassing times I had was in a football game. During kickoff return and I was in the middle row blocking for the guys behind me. So they kick it off as the ball is in the air I start running to go hit somebody. So I go and hit the guy on the other team and when I hit him I fell to the ground and I saw someone running with the ball so I just hit him and I found out it was a guy on my team. It was so funny beacuse everybody was laughing it was funny but still one of the most enbarrassing moments i have ever had

6 comments:

  1. Wow, I wish I would have been there it sound halarious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. Im shocked that you actually were able to tackle somebody!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dam Brian i missed understood you are still not a beast.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That sounds really embarrassing, but it does sound like you. I wish I was there.

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow!!! You tacled your own teammate, that's real smart of you, not!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That sounds pretty funny Brian. I didnt think you could actually takle someone.

    ReplyDelete