Monday, August 23, 2010

Fascinating Villain


Fascinating Villain
One the the most fascinating villains Is Subzero. Subzero is from Mortal Combat the game, and movie and he only has one ally and that is scorpion. He fascinates me because he possesses the power to control and generate ice. He also has a very harsh ice ball that he can fling at the opponent to freeze them. He   also has a very special   medallion that enhances his powers of ice .Witch gives him the ability to control ice in many different forms. Its so cool one of his specials is that he freezes his opponent’s body and pulls his head out with the spine attached. This is a very bloody and distinct special. So that’s why I think he   is one of the best villains in the world.

3 comments:

  1. Subzero was my favorite villain but now its scorpion! U used some good grammar brian but try and type more. But other whys it's good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Check your spelling. Really cool though I remember I used to play that game all the time I was always the drunk man.Hilarius game.. Good job just type more and check your spelling.

    ReplyDelete
  3. subzero is one of my favorite villains but I also like scorpion because he is subzeros enemy.

    nice subzero pictuer by the way.

    ReplyDelete