Monday, June 6, 2011

Romeo and Juliet – Cause of Deaths

Romeo and Juliet – Cause of Deaths

“Do Romeo and Juliet die as a result of fate or a result of human errors?,” I think that Romeo and Juliet did die of human errors. I believe that they died of human errors because when the fryer sent the message to Romeo the messenger didn’t get the message to him in time , So therefore one of Romeos friends informed Romeo that Juliet was dead so since he thought she was dead so he decided to kill himself like a dummy. So yes they did die of human errors.

4 comments:

  1. I would have to disagree. I think Romeo and Juliet died because they were stupid. Love is not so lovely when you kill your self for someone else.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I kinda agree with you but then I don't becasue yeah it's cute that you think it's lovely that people die of love but then it's not cute like the person you love wouldn't want you to kill yourself

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with you 100% because romeo could have waited instead of killing himself right on the spot because juliet woke up five minutes after he killed himeself.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do agree with you but there are erros you need to go back and fix.

    ReplyDelete