Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Dog Star" Before You Read: Special Animal

Dog Star" Before You Read: Special Animal


Can an animal be a human’s best friend? Yes I think an animal can be a humans best riend. For instance like a dog is a lot of peoples best friend because they are like humans they just have four legs. A dog can be a humans bestriend because they are there for you all the time except they can’t talk so they cant complain. They are also very fun to hangout with you can play with them all the time. If I had a dog it would be one of my best friends because I really enjoy animals

3 comments:

  1. Brian I am glad you are doing your work. Good job

    ReplyDelete
  2. My pets can complain! Nashville howls. Savannah whines. Hank licks. Olive meows. Levi bites. The first kid to read this comment and correctly identify each of my pets can have a piece of candy.

    ReplyDelete