Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Romeo and Juliet – Arranged Marriages at SPA

Romeo and Juliet – Arranged Marriages at SPA


How would you feel if Tia Moore had permission to decide who you would marry? If Tia had permission to decide who I had to marry. I would really hope she picked someone who I liked and not just some random girl who I didn’t like that would be bad very very bad. What would suck even more would be if you were going out with someone and she married that person to someone else yea that wouldn’t be very good. So I don’t think that would be a good idea if she had permission to decide who we marry.

2 comments:

  1. I agree, not a bad job. Just a couple of mistakes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brian, you failed to include three specific examples of what could happen and how you would feel.
    :(

    ReplyDelete